What are the two components of the mixture tincture of iodine?????

What are the two components of the mixture tincture of iodine?????

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 60787 Points
3 years ago
Answer :

Tincture of iodine, iodine tincture, or weak iodine solution is an antiseptic. It is usually 2–7% elemental iodine, along with potassium iodide or sodium iodide, dissolved in a mixture of ethanol and water. Tincture solutions are characterized by the presence of alcohol.

Thanks
celine lesner
30 Points
2 years ago
MY TRUE LIFE STORY HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK.
I  want to thank Dr Omokpo for saving my marriage. My husband  treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my husband has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact: dromokpo@ gmail. com that he will help me bring my husband back to being a good man. Then I gave him a try. after 3 days of casting the spell my husband came back home and I forgive him and today we are living in joy and happiness If you are going through any relationship, health problems or  broken marriage situation and you want your Ex lover,  Ex boyfriend, Ex girlfriend or Divorced husband or wife you can reach him via: dromokpo@ gmail. com 

Margaret Atwood
28 Points
one year ago
Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to thank a great spell caster called Dr Graceondu for transforming my life financially, i have been playing lottery game for long but have never won any reasonable amount, I contacted Dr Graceondu after i red about him on the internet on how he help a lady with a lottery winning numbers and the lady won a very big amount of money, so i contacted him and He instructed me on what to do which i did and he told me to give him some time to pray, on the second day he sent me some numbers and he said i should go and play them, so i went to play the numbers he gave me, after two day the result came out, and i went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners i won $45 million, i still cant believe what happened to me that i am now a millionaire over night, i just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Graceondu i have never seen a powerful man like him, I will advice everyone out there to contact Dr Graceondu if you want to win big in your lottery game.
You can reach him via his email, drgraceondu12@ gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +17542773146 
sandra
11 Points
one year ago
I wanna say a very big thank you to dr agbadudu for turning my life around with so much wealth to enjoy, i use to think I'm not destined to win big and I never believe winning big is possible, but after my encounter with Dr agbadudu, things turn around for me after he helped me cast a lottery spell I never believe people can be this powerful spiritually, i was introduced to dr agbadudu by a friend whom I met again at the supermarket after so many years of lost contact , she was looking so fresh and driving a very expensive car, I had to hide my shame and ask how she manage to be so rich , she told me about the spell caster whom helped her archived her dream of making it big. I pleaded with her to help me contact Dr agbadudu and she did. Dr agbadudu told me what to do and I didn't think it twice been a desperate woman that need urgent help, boom under 36 hours I became millionaires in dollars. All thanks to Dr agbadudu. if you want to stop wasting your money on lottery ticket and need your result . Do well to contact dragbadudu@ gmail.com or WhatsApp @ +1(320)4050518

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free